November 13, 2021 @ 9:00AM — 3:00PM Central Time (US & Canada)
Sign up as a vendor for our Craft Show that includes giveaways, bake sale and BBQ plate sale!
By signing up as a vendor, I acknowledge that I have read and hereby agree to abide by the guidelines and policies as stated below. I understand that I release & forever discharge the Bulverde Spring Branch Activity Center, its officers and Directors from any responsibility, personal liability, loss, claims or damage arising out of or in connection with this event.
Guidelines & Policies
- Vendor spaces are assigned on a First-Come, First-Served Basis through the Center office only. Vendor placements are made to vary product categories.
- The Craft Show will take place Rain or Shine – no refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, and protection from the elements (if needed). A canopy is recommended for outside spaces. No canopies are allowed inside.
- One (1) Table and two (2) chairs are available on a limited basis for a $10 charge. Electricity is available on a limited basis.
- Vendors are not allowed to roam the grounds to solicit sales.
- All Vendors are expected to operate for the full duration of the Craft Show Event. Inside space set-up is 2PM-6PM on Friday, November 12th. Vendor set-up the day of the event begins no earlier than 7AM. No take down will take place before 3:00PM.
- Crafts or items to be sold must be listed on the application form. Bulverde Spring Branch Activity Center (BSBAC) reserves the right to make the final decision regarding acceptance. We ask that all art/merchandise be in good taste and that you DO NOT display nudes, profanity, obscenity or objectionable material. BSBAC reserves the right to ask any vendor to remove a specific item or entire set-up for failure to comply with these guidelines, and no refunds will be given.
- We do require any for-profit business that is selling items in their booth at the event to provide us with their Sales Tax ID Number. For more information regarding this requirement, please reference this website to answer any questions: http://comptroller.texas.gov/taxinfo/sales/new_business.html.
- For Vendors who are interested in selling home-made food items, please visit http://www.texascottagefoodlaw.com. Be advised that we are not responsible, nor do we have any knowledge about the lawful manner to do this. We simply provide you with a rental space for the day.
- Your application is not final until payment has been received by the BSBAC office. A confirmation email will be sent to you with a receipt. Vendor assignments and any final instructions will be sent the week of the event.
- Park in designated area only.
- Each vendor is responsible for removing their booth and all trash/garbage prior to leaving for the day.
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind are not allowed. Food and drinks will be sold. Vendors may bring in food/drink for personal consumption. Smoking is not permitted in the vendor areas.
- Entry fee will not refunded after November 5, 2021.
- Failure to comply with any of the above Guidelines & Policies will remove you from the vendor list for future events.